Author Topic: SYM 300i Evo, Honda PCX 125 for sale!  (Read 430 times)

Offline dr.simon

• SPAM HUNTER
  • FORUM MODERATOR II
  • TOP GUN
  • Scooter/Bike: Sym 300i evo, Honda PCX
  • Town: Highlands North, Jhb
SYM 300i Evo, Honda PCX 125 for sale!
« on: February 23, 2018, 08:35:20 AM »
Well, after almost four years post accident, I am selling the last remaining 2 wheelers that I own! The intention was to get back on 2 wheels, which has just not materialised! The scoots have just been sitting in the back of my garage unused for all these years, and after a lot of soul searching, have decided to sell them! They have both just been through a major service, and are pristine condition!  The SYM 300i Evo, is a 2010 model with only 9000kms on the clock, and I’m looking for R30 000, the Honda PCX 125 is a 2013 model, with only 2200kms on the clock, for R17 000! If interested please PM me, or contact my wife Alison on O eight 2 five 7 seven 0 seven 7 Three (Sorry for the coded number)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 09:00:34 AM by dr.simon »

Life is Great!!!!

Offline NeilV

• FORUM MODERATOR II
  • APE HANGER
    • My Flickr Page (Aspiring photographer)
  • Scooter/Bike: Triumph Tiger 800, used to own a PGO G-Max 220.
  • Town: Paarl
Re: SYM 300i Evo, Honda PCX 125 for sale!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 09:44:38 AM »
Hey doc, hope you are well? Sad to see you selling all your scoots, whoever buys them will definitely be getting a good deal! Good luck with the sale.  :yes:

Offline Trek8

• SR MEMBER
  • Scooter/Bike: Gilera Fuoco BMW K1200LT
  • Town: Sandton
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 12:42:08 PM »
Go for a last ride on the Evo and then let us know if they still for sale.
Life  should NOT be a journey to the grave with the  intention of arriving safely in an attractive  and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in  sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in  the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"
[url=http

Offline dr.simon

• SPAM HUNTER
  • FORUM MODERATOR II
  • TOP GUN
  • Scooter/Bike: Sym 300i evo, Honda PCX
  • Town: Highlands North, Jhb
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 04:32:18 PM »
I’m fully recovered thanks Neil! The truth is I just don’t have have the riding bug anymore, and don’t think it will come back any time soon! A month in hospital, a year of rehab, multiple ops will do that to you! Anyway I am part of a convertible car club now (the old fart pass time, with 4 wheels, and multiple air bags!  :rofl: :rofl:) and we do the breakfast run thing monthly! I’ll still lurk in the background of the forum, and contribute where possible!

Life is Great!!!!